After an audit conducted for information on the cookies used on this website, we inform you:
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is nothing more than a small harmless text file that is stored in your browser, with technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Although many people do not know, cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared. It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
The cookies used in LEAF MADRID TOURS are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, they do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and surnames of the user and can not read data from your hard disk or include viruses in their texts.
You can decide freely about the implantation or not on your hard drive of the cookies used in LEAF MADRID TOURS. In this sense, you can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the reception of each one and decide at that moment its implementation.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are done differently depending on the browser you are using. We leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers at the bottom of this page. Even if you configure your browser to refuse all cookies or expressly reject the cookies of LEAF MADRID TOURS, you can browse our website with the only inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the features that require the installation of any of them, such as:
• You can’t share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website can’t adapt the contents to your personal preferences.
• It will be impossible to make reservations.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic, which will make it difficult to be competitive.
• You will not be able to post comments. The website can not know if you are human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising income of the website.