We can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, complying with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then it is stated:
1.1. RESPONSIBLE IDENTIFYING DATA
As stated in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, we inform you that:
– The corporate name is: José-Manuel Campos García
– The identification number is 52997112Y
– Our registered office is located in Olivar Street, 14 5ºA -28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid).
– Mail: [email protected]
– Our social activity is: Guided and private tours in Madrid.
1.2. PURPOSE OF THE WEB PAGE
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are the following:
– The provision of services of guided and private tours in Madrid.
1.4. USE OF THE WEB PAGE AND CAPTURE OF INFORMATION
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEB PAGE
The web page leafmadrid.com onwards (THE WEB) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by José-Manuel Campos García, hereinafter LEAF MADRID TOURS. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content offered through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to:
(a) incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
(c) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
(d) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
LEAF MADRID TOURS reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, they are not suitable for publication.
In any case, LEAF MADRID TOURS will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
1.4.2. DATA COLLECTION
– Contact form, where the USER must fill in the name, email and message field.
– Subscription form, the USER filling in the necessary fields for the subscription to the web page with the name and email fields.
– Reservation form, the USER filling in the necessary fields for the reservation with the fields of name, email, telephone, number of people, date and time.
– Tracking cookies, according to the following rules.
– Navigation and IP Address: When navigating through this web page, the user automatically provides the web page server with information related to his IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded to them, his operating system and the browser used.
In any case LEAF MADRID TOURS reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website leafmadrid.com as this legal notice.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
LEAF MADRID TOURS by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts) ; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of LEAF MADRID TOURS or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by LEAF MADRID TOURS will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization, are expressly prohibited. of LEAF MADRID TOURS.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by LEAF MADRID TOURS. You can only view the elements of the web page without the possibility of printing them, copying them or storing them on your computer’s hard disk or on any other physical medium. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of LEAF MADRID TOURS.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
LEAF MADRID TOURS is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, due to lack of availability of the website, – which will make stops periodic for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
LEAF MADRID TOURS reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located on their website.
5. LINK POLICY
The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a website of another Internet portal to the LEAF MADRID TOURS website must submit the following conditions:
– It is not allowed the total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the web page without the prior express authorization of LEAF MADRID TOURS.
– No deep-links or image links or frames will be established with the LEAF MADRID TOURS website without your prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be established on the website of LEAF MADRID TOURS, nor on the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to LEAF MADRID TOURS, unless expressly authorized by it.
– The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between LEAF MADRID TOURS and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of LEAF MADRID TOURS of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
– LEAF MADRID TOURS will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
The website of LEAF MADRID TOURS can make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of providing users with the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
LEAF MADRID TOURS does not market, direct, or previously control, nor does it own the content, services, information and statements available on these web pages.
LEAF MADRID TOURS assumes no liability, even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications , opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on the web pages not managed by LEAF MADRID TOURS and that are accessible through LEAF MADRID TOURS.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
LEAF MADRID TOURS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
LEAF MADRID TOURS will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
LEAF MADRID TOURS may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
9. CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
LEAF MADRID TOURS informs that there are complaint forms available to users and can send an email to [email protected] indicating their name and surnames, the service purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
You can also direct your claim by mail to: José-Manuel Campos García, Olivar Street, 14 5ºA – 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid).
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between LEAF MADRID TOURS and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, unless the applicable Law provides otherwise.
Disclaimer revised on July 9, 2018.